Menu

Dream up _ being successful _ determinant


Greetings to you.

I hear some people say they have no future and it baffles me.
Have you ever wonder why you haven't achieve what you really want? You didn't succeed yesterday, today and you say, will I succeed tomorrow?

Never give up for I tell you, you're not a failure because you fail, but will be a failure if you quite. Not learning from your mistakes will make you a failure. Failing to see beyond will make you a failure. It's not what you have lost, but what you have left that counts.

Also Read: You're Not A Failure Because You Fail

Let me ask, how do you take back control of your life?

Do you think God has abandoned you? No! It just means He has a better idea but want to see your determination.
Do you think that a successful person started today? No he struggled, he failed several times but was determined to never give up.

It's time to Dream up, Sit up and Stand up

Get up from you bed, climb the mountain and look at your environs. Picture it, then notice the struggle, hustling made by many.

My dear friend I tell you, time wait for no one. Live a life that your children, children will appreciate. The way you live your life today will determine you future.

Post a Comment Blogger

Do not leave without a comment.
Your comment will be highly
appreciated.

 
Top